Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Project 365


Last year Becky Higgins had a kit called Project 365, taking a picture every day for a year and scrapbooking it. I loved this kit but didn't want to do the scrapbook...I am so behind on scrapbooking...so I decided to do it in a blog. I had planned on starting on January 1st, but December was such a crazy month I never got around to getting it started. The first picture I am posting is one I took today of Garrett. For Christmas he got a 2 liter bottle of mountain dew from one his friends, today he put a straw in the bottle and started drinking. That is a lot of pop-caffiene for a six year old boy. He is also sporting a faux hawk. I just got my hair cut with a faux hawk and today he come out of the bathroom after church with his hair done. He is pretty cute. I love this kid. He is always making me laugh and knows how to make my day better.

No comments:

Post a Comment