Garrett was playing soccer today for recess and was a little too close when the ball was kicked. Luckily they are baby teeth and were starting to get loose. He lost it in the grass and the other one is really loose and gray. I asked him if he cried and he said ya but just for a minute. I think he thought it was pretty cool. He came home from school and called Matt, who is in Kansas City, and everyone else he could think of. Since he doesn't have the tooth he was afraid the tooth fairy wouldn't know so he wrote this note to put under his pillow.
Ashlyn was in the B spelling bee today. She did a really good job and didn't get out until her fourth word. Chevron was the word and I thought for sure she had it but that's just the way it goes. Good Job Ash.

i love the note to the tooth fairy. that is so cute.
ReplyDelete