I wake up in the night to crying. Its Garrett and he is sitting up in bed crying and saying no mommy no. He keeps turning around, climbing the walls, and won't stop crying. His eyes are wide open and he looks so scared. He mumbles but I have no idea what he is saying. Matt and I both try to calm him down and after a while he does. When he wakes up in the morning he doesn't remember anything. This is happening at least once a weak and it's kind of scary. I was telling Misty about it and she said that Brittnee did the same thing and it is night terrors. I looked it up online and the description is exactly what he's been doing. It is different than a dream because it happens when they are in the deepest sleep and they have no memory of it. The cause is sleep deprivation. It's been almost two weeks since he did it last and hopefully he won't do it again.
yep.
ReplyDeletekade had his turn with that.
it.is.awful.
i hope it passes soon- its definitely more painful for mom and dad than it is for the kids. the kids are oblivious.
Conner does it really bad. He does it whether he naps or not. It is terrible especially the fact that they have no idea what is going on. Poor Garrett. I hope it stops soon for both Garrett and you and Matt.
ReplyDelete