After 2 and a 1/2 years Braden got his braces off.
Before- I didn't take a good before picture but can you believe how big those front teeth are.
On the way to Dr. Prince's office-
After- Not only have his teeth changed but look at this kid. Can you believe how much he's changed.
Braden had two appts that day, one in the morning to get the braces off and fit for a retainer, and one in the afternoon to get his retainer and get his teeth cleaned. And Ashlyn had to see Dr. Prince for x-rays so we took Garrett and spent the day. Ashlyn still has nine baby teeth to loose and won't be getting her braces on for six months to a year. Dr. Prince brought Braden's before pictures and x-rays out to show us. He had a big overbite and when Garrett seen the x-rays his eyes got big and he said oh my gosh. Braden was happy to get his braces off. We had to buy corn on the cob at Costco and Grandma Willden made him carmels. Ashlyn can't wait to get hers on. I can. I don't want the payment.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
2 months ago

His teeth look awesome! I bet he is loving having them off. He sure has grown up a lot and that is kind of sad I think.
ReplyDelete