or Damn Beaver!
Matt and I went for a ride tonight to check on the trailer and decided to ride up and see what they had done to the road. We rode up the big john's road to see if the gate was open and seen this beaver dam. It is there every year but this year it is HUGE.
Matt was trying to dig it out to let some water out. It was packed tight with mud, rocks, logs, and sticks. He was having a hard time!
I couldn't get a good picture of the road work but they are straightening the road a little. It is one lane for a little ways and tight in another spot. I think when we pull the trailer up we will have to go the other way.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment