Thursday, September 27, 2012

Braden got a Deer & Ash got Braces!

I had to take Ashlyn to St. George today to get her braces on so last night I took the boys out to camp with Matt. We were almost to St. George when I got this picture text of Braden and his deer. Matt said it was running and they couldn't see after he shot so they walked down to where it was and it was laying there dead. It's a pretty nice buck and Braden's happy with it. He had to text his friends and tell them he won again, because he got the biggest deer! 
 

 My beautiful daughter who will soon have beautiful teeth! My mom, Nicole and her kids went with us to St. George. We had to hurry home so Ashlyn wouldn't miss anymore hunting time. She only has braces on her top teeth because of her bite, she would bite the bottom ones off.
 Grandpa Lynn pulled Kason's tooth last night so now him and Garrett can do the same goofy face with their teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment