Thursday, April 22, 2010

Busy

It's been a busy week so far. Monday Braden was complaining his lungs were hurting so I called and got a dr appt. for Tuesday morning. Tuesday morning I got him up and he went in to use the bathroom. I was in my bedroom and heard a crash. I went into the bathroom and he had passed out and was laying in between the toilet and the cupboard. I took him to the the dr and he said his lungs were a little tight but not rattly so he thinks that is just allergies. He didn't think the passing out was anything to worry about, but he did have some blood work done. I hope there is nothing to it. I take him to my moms and go back to work. I hadn't been there for ten minutes when Ashlyn calls me to come and get her because she feels like she is going to throw up. I went and picked her up and she was really pale and threw up as soon as we got home. She only threw up once and no one else has got it so I will keep my fingers crossed. I have been busy doing vinyl and know today I am playing catch-up on the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment