There are a bunch of trees by dads property that are full of bugs and dead so my dad and some of the other property owners have been up there cutting them down and hauling them off. Today dad cut his leg open with the chain saw above his knee. A guy wrapped it up for him and then he drove himself home to have my mom take him to the hospital. He had 14 stitches on top and 3 underneath. I'm so glad everything is turned out okay. Garrett came in to me while we were up seeing dad and said give this penny to grandpa, I said what for and he said for good luck. I told him he could but he didn't want to so he gave it to my mom before we left and told her the same thing. He was worried about his grandpa.

bleeeeck!
ReplyDeleteglad hes ok!