Sunday, August 1, 2010

Horses

Ashlyn has been asking for a horse every Christmas for as long as I can remember. She loves horses and jumps at every opportunity she has to go for a ride. When we were at Craig's doing the bank float one night she was out watching the horses and Craig came out and asked her if she wanted to ride. She helped saddle it up and was on her own, that's all she talked about for days. One year at the 24th of July races Karl Myers was raffling a horse. Ashlyn had some money from Matt's mom and dad and spent it all on tickets. She was the saddest little girl for a week when she didn't win. Matt is so allergic or I'm sure she would have one.

1 comment:

  1. Being allergic keeps them out of our place too... Amy grew up riding and my mother rodeo'ed through college. But, my little Lexy and I are a mess when we get around horses.

    Does Uncle Ray have horses anymore...???

    ReplyDelete