While Matt had Garrett at the fair Saturday he started having stomach pains. He woke up twice in the night with pains and was ready to go to the emergency room. I gave him some peppermint tea and he didn't wake up again and it just hurt a little bit Sunday. Yesterday he didn't say anything about it hurting and then this morning he called me at work and wasn't feeling good again. I got him a doctors appt. and when I came to get him he was curled up in a ball crying because of the pain. It has been hurting right below his ribs, in the middle, but he hasn't thrown up and is eating and drinking fine. He won't breath right because it hurts to breath, and he has had a fever. Dr. Robinson felt his stomach and checked his breathing, ears, nose, and throat and couldn't find anything. He thinks it is just a stomach virus but wants to see him again in the morning. I hope he gets feeling better and it doesn't end up being something worse.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
4 months ago

That stinks... No kid should be sick on summer break...
ReplyDelete