Garrett wanted to be woke up early yesterday morning. I couldn't get him out of bed until a little after seven and he was mad at me for waking him up so late. While I was getting him breakfast he came in the kitchen with his hair wet down and combed so nice. I said woo look at you. He said What I combed my hair. He is such a funny kid.
Matt and the kids gave me these flowers. They are so pretty. I had to work at the Timberline so Matt and I went to dinner tonight instead.
Braden had to be at Upward Bound at 6.30 this morning and Ashlyn had to be at school by seven. Her class went on a field trip to the Clark Planetarium. It was just me and Garrett so I took him to McDonald's for breakfast. On the way we he told me about what he was building with his saw and the wood he's been collecting, and what he was doing in school. It was nice.
Braden had to be at Upward Bound at 6.30 this morning and Ashlyn had to be at school by seven. Her class went on a field trip to the Clark Planetarium. It was just me and Garrett so I took him to McDonald's for breakfast. On the way we he told me about what he was building with his saw and the wood he's been collecting, and what he was doing in school. It was nice.

No comments:
Post a Comment