Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy 11th Birthday Ashlyn

Eleven years...wow where has the time gone. When we had the ultrasound they couldn't tell the sex so we decided not to find out. The look on Matt's face when she was born and they said it was a girl made it all worth it. Matt was so sure we were having a boy that he wouldn't even discuss girl names with me so while we were in the hospital she was baby girl. We even went through the phonebook looking for a name. She has always been so strong...tough. She walked when she was nine months old and would never let you hold her hand. She would take stairs one by one never putting two feet on the same step. And she can hold her own with any boy. I pray that she will always have that same strong personality. This picture is not today, its when she got her glasses but I love it. She is so pretty and I always think she is older than she is. She hasn't been around long enough today to get a picture. She wanted Maria's for dinner until Makaylee called to see if she could go with them for pizza to celebrate her birthday. She is getting older. That sounded like more fun and she said we could take her tomorrow night. Whatever she wants, it is her day. I love her so much and can't imagine my life without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment