Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Fourteen years ago today I married my best friend. I've asked Matt a few times if he can believe it has been that long. It seems like yesterday. In those fourteen years we've been through a lot, including having three kids and two deployments, and we love each other more every day. Thank you for putting up with my crazy moods, for letting me cry on your shoulder, for being such a good dad, always working hard and doing your best, and for being you. I love you so much and couldn't imagine my life without you.
I love the way Matt is looking at me in this picture. I was looking through pictures tonight to find these wedding ones and we have had some great times. I have so much to be thankful for.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!!
    Can't wait to see you and your family this week!

    ReplyDelete