My day started with getting the kids ready for school. I will be glad for summer break. They are getting slower in the mornings and its getting harder to get homework done and get them to bed at night. After everyone was in school I got me ready and headed to Cedar with my mom and dad. My mom and I both had drs appointments in Cedar today. I got to pay a visit to the Gynocologist. Lucky me. About six months ago I asked the dr about my tailbone. It had been bothering me for a long time. Sometimes I had a hard time even sitting down. He sent me to Cedar for an MRI. They told me it would be about a week before they had the test results back to the dr so when I got a call from him the next night, which I missed, and his nurse the following morning I was a little nervous. She asked me if Dr. Oakden had gotten ahold of me the night before and that I needed to come in for a pregnancy test. WHAT. I called Matt on my way to the drs office and started crying. There was no way I could be pregnent. I've had my tubes tied for hell sakes. Well the test came back negative but I had a syst in my uterus. I had to have an ultrasound on it in December and again in April. After the last one he wanted me to go see the gyn. So back to today-I get in the office and the nurse asks me some questions and says I know this is your first time here so we will let you stay dressed, I know its easier to talk to someone for the first time with your clothes on. You got that right. And I got to keep my clothes on which was nice. He says it is most likely scar tissue from my ablation and to have another ultrasound in six months. Then we headed to my moms appointment. I should of taken a picture of my dad in that drs office. The cap piece on the top of the blind was sitting in the window sill so my dad got up and fixed it. He can't handle it and I love that about him. Then it was lunch, wal mart and home to ball games. Ashlyn had two games and Garrett had one in between. I didn't get pictures of Ashlyn so I will have to next time. Ashlyns team won the first and lost the second and Garretts team won.
Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out
2 months ago

wow. what a phone call.! i hope its just scar tissue.
ReplyDelete