Today Matt and Ashlyn got up and went turkey hunted and the rest of us went to church. During primary Lois came and got me and said Matt can't find Ashlyn. Craig and Mitch are on there way up to help him look. So I leave and go get my cell phone and call Matt. They were looking for horns and Matt told Ashlyn to go one way and meet him at the bottom. She didn't show up and he was looking all over for her and yelling. When I was on the phone with Matt he found her tracks and thought she was heading back to the truck. It was almost an hour later when I heard from Matt that he had found her. She had headed back and was waiting at the truck. I don't think she even knew she was lost.
Tonight we went for a walk/bike/rollerblade with the kids down to Kerksieks. It was such a nice day today and it was good to be with the kids.

im so glad she was found! it WAS a nice day today, we LOVED it.
ReplyDelete