I'm sitting here on the couch, watching tv with my kids, when a commercial with Three's Company comes on. Ashlyn and Braden say oh, I loved that show, remember that show, it was so good. They had the best shows on when we were little. Remember watching Bear in the Big Blue House, and Elmo, Scooby Doo, and the older Spongebobs were even better. Three's Company is older than me. It's so funny listening to them reminisce. I love moments like this. They have been arguing and fighting since school got out. It's such a nice break from your such an idiot and shut up, and the kicking a hitting. These moments kinda make you forget about all the fighting .
And now back to reality...that didn't last to long. Garrett and Ashlyn are playing around and Garrett gets kicked in the nose. Now back to the screaming, crying and yelling-you idiot. And Braden can't be left out he has to do something to make Garrett scream. But we can't just stop there. They have to keep arguing about whose fault it is. Time for bed.
lol! loved this post.
ReplyDelete