This last week has been crazy with work, vinyl, baseball, and softball. Thursday was my only day off and I didn't get a whole lot done. Yesterday was Mothers Day. I worked from 10-5 and it was crazy busy. I made good money thou so I can't complain. After work we went to my moms for a yummy dinner and chat with my family. It was a pretty good day.
Ashlyn is still hunting turkeys and Matt was off this morning so we let her skip school and go hunting. I came home and picked her up to take her to school but she didn't want to go until computers so I took her back to the bank with me so she could walk to school. I got busy and didn't get in to tell her it was time to go. I was hoping she had just left without saying anything because I never had time to go check on her. About two hours later Spencer came out of the back and I asked him if Ashlyn had left. He said she had been sleeping the whole time. She must of been way tired. I took her home and put her to bed and she is still asleep five hours later.
Ashlyn is still hunting turkeys and Matt was off this morning so we let her skip school and go hunting. I came home and picked her up to take her to school but she didn't want to go until computers so I took her back to the bank with me so she could walk to school. I got busy and didn't get in to tell her it was time to go. I was hoping she had just left without saying anything because I never had time to go check on her. About two hours later Spencer came out of the back and I asked him if Ashlyn had left. He said she had been sleeping the whole time. She must of been way tired. I took her home and put her to bed and she is still asleep five hours later.

No comments:
Post a Comment